ISCSI Console 1.5.1 - Free, Open Source, User-Mode iSCSI Target Server
This is a simple iSCSI Target Server for Windows.
It can serve multiple clients, serve physical and virtual disks, and is portable and requires no installation.
What this program can do:
1. Serve virtual disks (VHD / VMDK / IMG).
2. Serve physical disks.
3. Serve basic volumes as disks.
4. Serve dynamic volumes as disks.
5. Create VHDs.
6. Could run from Windows PE using Mono (I have packaged the necessary Mono files here
. You can find a ready-to-use WinPE 5.1 ISO here
7. Could run from Linux / OSX using Mono (Download the Cross Platform Edition
Supported operating systems:
Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Server 2003 / Vista / 7 / Server 2008
Note: Starting from Windows Vista, physical disks must be taken offline before attaching them to an iSCSI Target.
(Windows Vista introduced some limitations to direct disk access when the disk is online)
The software may contain bugs and/or limitations that may result in data loss.
I take no responsibility for any data loss that may occur.
If an issue arises with this software, feel free to let me know (my email is shown below)
Download the software: (Dot-Net Framework 2.0 is required)